NEHUEN - LIKE THAT [128bpm]
This Argentinian doesn’t bother with genre purity.
Consider the lovechild: Addison Groove’s Fuk Tha 101 and Joy Orbison’s Sicko Cell. Tight, chopped, bouncing vocals and an evil, cryptic atmosphere are woven into a danceable fabric that leaves you still feeling like a thug.
He was recently seen on Ministry of Sound’s Adventures in Dubstep 2 alongside TLS favorites Lunice, Rustie, and Africa Hitech. He’s also got a genre-bending free EP on Disboot. This guy’s putting in work.
Today’s track will be featured on DubKraft Records forthcoming compilation Inspired By Summer, of which I can only imagine the musical spectrum. Keep your eyes and ears open for this well-traveled man on his SoundCloud, and as always:
- spredtheluv reblogged this from theleavingscene and added:
- chronicrandomness likes this
- neverwentaway likes this
- silviu-costinescu likes this
- unavisionmusical reblogged this from theleavingscene
- grupoimpala reblogged this from theleavingscene
- sorry4laughing likes this
- erinnnj likes this
- hasjkikker likes this
- theleavingscene posted this