iO. - AFDW [130bpm]
I’m not too concerned with what the acronym stands for, as the song speaks for itself.
The scene would probably look like this: A dimly lit basement where your hands can grab the ceiling to prepare for the weight of the track about to drop, and the room is bouncing so hard that your body doesn’t have to. At least that’s what I envision when I hear this, on repeat for the last few days.
UK bass artist Rob, otherwise known as iO., is onto something special. Heavily influenced by R&B and classic house, we can’t help but feel good vibrations.
This track is a low-quality version, as it will be released shortly on a record label which hasn’t quite been announced. In the meantime, go check some fantastic dj sets and more rumbling tracks on his SoundCloud, and read an interview he did with Media Contender.
- lewesde reblogged this from theleavingscene
- scholastic likes this
- clapclapcolour likes this
- elblanconino reblogged this from theleavingscene
- hellohargi likes this
- clfo reblogged this from hasjkikker
- clfo likes this
- hasjkikker reblogged this from tortoise5hell
- tortoise5hell reblogged this from theleavingscene
- tommymikey likes this
- m-x likes this
- discopope likes this
- diagramm reblogged this from theleavingscene and added:
- thelifetimenetwork likes this
- nomodestbear likes this
- unholyrhythms likes this
- theleavingscene posted this